This 12-hour seminar presented by a an expert in the field and an author of many best-selling books on the topic, Dr Frederic Luskin, will provide you with a practical understanding of the process of grievance and forgiveness related to self and others; the core components of grievance and forgiveness for personal and professional use; simple techniques for facilitating self change and emerge with an enhanced repertoire of forgiveness skills to help others; an increased understanding of the mind-body connection and how it relates to emotional and physical well-being; and the 9 steps of forgiveness.
Useful for practitioners or for self-help.
Lots of exercises you can participate in throughout the seminar.
- Gain a practical understanding of the process of grievance and forgiveness related to self and others
- Understand the core components of grievance and forgiveness for personal and professional use
- Learn simple techniques for facilitating self change and emerge with an enhanced repertoire of forgiveness skills to help others
- Have an increased understanding of the mind-body connection and how it relates to emotional and physical well-being
- Learn the 9 steps of forgiveness
What Is Forgiveness and What Is Not?
- Research on Forgiveness
- Effects of Unmanaged Anger and Hurt on Psychosocial and Physical Health
- Effect of Positive Emotions on Psychosocial and Physical Health
- Three Core Components in Creating an Interpersonal Grievance
- Reversing the Grievance Process
Techniques of Cognitive Disputation
- Guided Practice in Gratitude
Techniques of Mindfulness Training
- Present-Centered Acceptance
- Guided Practice in Present Moment Stress Management
Choices in Emotional Well Being
- Bitterness and Holding onto Grievances from the Past
- Goal Seeking (Positive Intentions) and Forgiveness
The HEAL Visualization Method
- New Approaches for Relaxation Training
- Building a Secure Attachment
Narrative and Story
- Assessment of Self-Healing
The 9 Steps to Forgiveness
This is an individual version for private use only. (What is it?)
By adding this individual version in your basket you are agreeing that this DVD and any other Individual Version DVD purchased at Psychotherapydvds.com will be used for personal viewing only, and not for teaching, training, group viewing or any institutional use.
Frederic Luskin received his Ph.D. in Counselling and Health Psychology from Stanford University. He is the Director of the Stanford University Forgiveness Projects, and an Associate Professor at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology. He also serves as the Co-Chair of the Garden of Forgiveness Projects at Ground Zero in Manhattan. Dr Luskin is the author of bestselling books Forgive for Good, Forgive for Love: The Missing Ingredient for a Healthy and Lasting Relationship and Stress Free for Good: 10 Scientifically Proven Life Skills for Health and Happiness. Dr Luskin’s work has been featured in Time, U.S. News and World Report, as the New York Times, USA Today and the Wall Street Journal. Dr Luskin has successfully worked with men and women from both sides of the violence in Northern Ireland who have had family members killed. Dr. Luskin has conducted forgiveness training for a wide range of organizations and audiences across the world.
Dispatched from United Kingdom. International delivery available: Worldwide.
Audio CD with 12 CPD hours – £60.00