“Exposes the depth and breadth of Moreno’s ideas—a rare presentation of the historical figures in his life and work. Very well done, and quite moving.”
– Edward Schreiber, MEd, TEP, Director of Moreno Institute East
“This video reflects the man and his ideas as experienced by some of his closest companions during his lifetime.”
– Zerka T. Moreno, TEP
Chock full of interviews with some of the most important people in J.L. Moreno’s life, this video will be a treat for Moreno fans, old and new alike.
- Moreno’s 2nd wife Florence Gunsher, and his widow Zerka, recount critical moments and influences in the development of psychodrama.
- His son Jonathan discuss why he drifted from his father, and how he reconnected.
- His daughter Regina discuss his father’s philosophy, eccentric view of himself and spiritual affinities.
- His German disciple, Grete Levitz, recall stories of reading poems to him on his deathbed.
- Historical footage of Moreno directing a psychodrama.
- Poignant recollections of Moreno’s brother William, Helen Jennings, and many others – no important figure is left out!
Subtitles available in Spanish and Portuguese!
This is an Instructor Version and can be used for groups and training purposes.
Jacob L. Moreno with his wife, Zerka Moreno, developed the theory and practice of psychodrama. J.L. and Zerka were both adjunct professors at New York University in the 1950's.
Dispatched from United Kingdom. International delivery available: Europe (excluding Poland).
Organisational Training Pack - £79.95